Just purchased & played a little early access..A few thoughts.

Discussion about anything related to the game.
Icefire

Just purchased & played a little early access..A few thoughts.

Postby Icefire » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:24 am

Just bought the early access. I really hope i am not making a mistake by doing so. Main reason i ask is there was no word of it here in the forums. I check here every so often and there is no activity. i realize you have been busy making the game and preparing for release, but i just want to make sure the game will be followed through on and fully supported.

there is the makings of a great game. I am assuming there will be much more to do as it gets further along in development? I mean i discovered quite a bit of the map,with only 1 spider to attack. ( and please, change it to click to attack, just like click to open and talk, etc. Clicking on the sword icon in the lower left corner to attack just doesn't work or feel right.} Hopefully there will be some interesting quests. So far though looks good. We shall see where it goes from here.
Last edited by Icefire on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Elora
Site Admin

Re: Just purchased & played a little early access..A few thoughts.

Postby Elora » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi IceFire,

The forum is not really used by the Steam community. They prefer to use steam's forum and you are free to do the same thing if you prefer.
At first it can give a bad imporession here :) But we are alive on steam.

Yes, you are right, we will add more content to the game. We plan to have 12 more levels for 6-8hours of gameplay (depending of your play style). That could be more if you take the time to explore, etc.

Did you try to use the shortcuts to attack the spider? (Press "r") and also you can customize your keys.
We'll add a note and see for the attack from the mouse.

Thanks for your feedback and your trust.

Elora.

Icefire

Postby Icefire » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:49 am

Elora wrote:Hi IceFire,

Did you try to use the shortcuts to attack the spider? (Press "r") and also you can customize your keys.
We'll add a note and see for the attack from the mouse.

Thanks for your feedback and your trust.

Elora.

I did not use "r", but that wouldn't help much. i have arthritis and constantly pressing keys in my left hand hurts my fingers after a while.The more things i can do with the mouse the better for me. I normally won't even play a game that has "WASD" movements due to arthritis. But i really wanted to support you and give this a try. I can deal with it, but the more with the mouse the better. It just seems more intuitive to click to attack. You click to talk, click to use, click to open, etc. Click to attack just seems normal. If it can be done great. if not no biggie. I will just play until I have to stop and wait a while. Thanks for the replies and good luck. I hope the game is a tremendous success.

Elora
Site Admin

Postby Elora » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:32 am

IceFire,

We completely understand why you are asking for it. That does totally make sense.
We can't promise we'll do it right away but we can say that we'll add it to our backlog.

Depending of the time we have and the complexity, it might be delayed. We want to make sure we can update some contents too.

Thanks.

technoshaman

Postby technoshaman » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:01 pm

+1 for mouse attacks. I accidentally wasted spells trying to run from a spider (my bad for not rebinding the keys) ;)

Return to “General Discussion”