Multi-Lingual Localization

Discussion about anything related to the game.
badwordslab

Multi-Lingual Localization

Postby badwordslab » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi guys,

I noticed on Steam that you were looking for help regarding adapting Ruzar to foreign languages.

I think its a great idea! An excellent way to increase your target demographic at the fraction of the original production's cost.

I sent an email via the contact form.

P.S. I took 5 tries to get the CAPTCHA right. That might be the reason this board is a bit of a ghost town.

Cheers!

-Jesse

Elora
Site Admin

Re: Multi-Lingual Localization

Postby Elora » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Jesse,

Thank you for contacting us.
We received your email and we should answer you before the end of the week (we were a bit busy).
We also noticed the captcha is a bit hard to see :) We'll try to fix it.

Elora.

Icefire

Postby Icefire » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:02 am

Yes I was going to say something as well. It took me at least 15 tries to get something even CLOSELY readable.

Korwin

Postby Korwin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:57 pm

We are looking for other people willing to help translate the game in other languages. Spanish, Italian, German, and More? Please raise your voice if you want to help!

I can not help with the translation, but would gladly have bought the game in Steam, whether it is in Russian.

Elora
Site Admin

Postby Elora » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:10 pm

We changed the default Captcha :) It should be easier to read.
If you want to try it (no need to create an account), it's the 3d model but more readable.

If you feel it's still too complicated, we will change it for a question.

I can not help with the translation, but would gladly have bought the game in Steam, whether it is in Russian.

We have someone that is willing to make the translation in Russian. We don"t know yet if we will be able to have the game in Russian, as the text seems to be longer (and we have UI restriction).

Thanks for your feedback guys!

Korwin

Postby Korwin » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Elora wrote:the game in Russian, as the text seems to be longer (and we have UI restriction)

Yes, unfortunately, is a common problem in the localization to the Russian language. To be cut the words, or to throw out the original meaning from the translation. You may be able to help (free) the guys from the Old-Games.ru forum.

Return to “General Discussion”