Cannot send save file

Do you have trouble with the game or did you encounter any bugs? Please tell us about it.
Hamaran matkamies

Cannot send save file

Postby Hamaran matkamies » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Hi,

I bought Ruzar - The Life Stone via Steam and I have encountered a bug which has made progressing further into the game impossible (I am stuck between levels and permanent loading screen).

When I posted my issue to the Steam Forums, I got reply from Hammer Glass Studio and was instructed to register into your forum and send my save file folder from AppData\LocalLow\Hammer Glass Studio\Ruzar _ The Life Stone to you.

I assume that I must send a private message, but when I try to compose message I get following notification "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature".

Could you kindly advice what I should to do? Post something to the forums? Is this message enough or should I post more?

Elora
Site Admin

Re: Cannot send save file

Postby Elora » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi Hamaran,

I've sent you a pm with the email address you can use to send your files.

Thanks,
Elora.

Hamaran matkamies

Postby Hamaran matkamies » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Thank you. :)

I just sent the save file folder.

Elora
Site Admin

Postby Elora » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:20 pm

Hi,

We found out what was the problem.
We sent you an email already, but this is actually not the good reason. Deleting your note data files will still fix the issue.
The reason why it doesn't work is because your note description is not saved in your file. You data becomes corrupted.

We would like to know how that happened.
Did you add a description for your notes? Did you leave it empty? (you shouldn't be able to).

Thanks,
Elora.

Hamaran matkamies

Postby Hamaran matkamies » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your emails. :) I just answered in them.

I was able to continue past loading screen after I deleted that corrupted note file and I'm now in the temple.

More detailed answer is in email that I sended, but yes, I did add descriptions in all my notes (both before and after 0.21 update). After 0.21, I used nordic characters in some notes: I don't remember was that possible in 0.11.

Return to “Support and Tech Discussion”